Pengaruh Return On Equity dan Earning per Share terhadap Harga saham pada sektor otomotif dan komponen yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia

  • Arie Firmansyah Politeknik Piksi Ganesha

Abstract

The goal in this research is how the influence return on equity and earning per share on the tire company's stock price in the automotive sector and components listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sample in this research is tire company in automotive sector and components listed in Indonesian Stock Exchange forperiod that is 2007-2016 period with amount of company sample counted 3 company, overall amount of data analyzed is counted 30 data. Data collection method in this research is indirect method, that is secondary data of financial statement. Data analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis using Eviews software 5.0 .The results of this study show that simultaneously Return on Equity and Earnings per share have a significant influence on the stock price of 63.82% and the rest of 36.17% influenced by other factors not examined in this study. From the partial test the rate of return on equity and earnings per share gives a positive significant effect on Stock Price.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
2019-11-30
How to Cite
[1]
A. Firmansyah, “Pengaruh Return On Equity dan Earning per Share terhadap Harga saham pada sektor otomotif dan komponen yang terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia”, BIEJ, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 141-148, Nov. 2019.